Excelsior Integrated executes promotional programs for some of the largest government tourism boards, regional agencies, cruise lines and tour operators in the world. We offer managed fulfillment and marketing services including:
- Simplified, centralized management of print materials and promotional items.
- Order handling, production, distribution and transaction reporting on shipments to field sales, agencies, tour operators and end-customers.
- Easy-to-use web application to access services, track activities and manage budgets.
- Marketing campaign execution from list acquisition and management to direct or email marketing production, landing page creation, performance measurement and more.
- Source, setup, maintain and clean mailing lists.
- Kitting materials such as traveler welcome packets and repeat-trip nurturing campaigns.
- Promotional items (e.g., hats, water bottles) production, distribution and storage.
- 800 call services including consumer-response tracking and electronic follow-up with live operators.
We provide operational efficiencies and cost savings along with increased leads, engagement, and revenues. See our Case Study on The Scandinavian Tourism Organization’s marketing fulfillment program for more on how we do it.